Tavling i Kina sommaren 2009

Allt som inte passar in ovan
Carl Johan Nilsson
Site Admin

Tavling i Kina sommaren 2009

Post by Carl Johan Nilsson »

Det kommer spelas en shogi tavling i Kina sommaren 2009 enligt vad jag forstod under ISF. Vissa spelare fran vast kommer bjudas in. Finalisten i ISF, Sergej Korschitskij, fick en inbjudan.
Carl Johan Nilsson
Site Admin

Lite mer info om denna tävling som jag fått av tävlingsledaren Xujiandong.

Dear shogi friends!

It has been 2 months since we met in Japan Tendo. Those days were memorable and I missed you very much.

I am Xujiandong the director of Shanghai Xujiandong Shogi Club. I’d like to inform you that Shanghai will hold the Second “Yingde Cup” International Urban Shogi Tournament on Augest 5th and 6th in 2009. The tournament is held by Shanghai Sports Bureau and The People’s Government of Shanghai Zhabei District. I hope you could participate in it.

The First “Yingde Cup” International Urban Shogi Tournament was held in 2006. And there were nearly 100 players from 11 cities took part in it. This time we hope invite more shogi lovers to come Shanghai.

The tournament will consist of two items (team tournament and individual tournament). Each city is permitted to dispatch one team(3 players) or one person to participate in the game. The invitation players will be paid a full charge of three days accommodations and a part of the cost of the airplane tickets. In addition to the invitation players, we will cordially welcome those players who wants to take part in the Second “Yingde Cup” International Urban Shogi Tournament.

Please respond to this e-mail by Feb. 28th to tell us whether you will join in the tournament or not(the dead line to decide your representative is May 31).

In advance, thank you for your consideration.
Carl Johan Nilsson
Site Admin

Gällande invitation players i inbjudan så är följande spelare inbjudna enligt Xujiandong:

Finland Jouni Tolonen
France Frederic Pottier
Germany Andreas Pietz
Italy Nicola Caridi
Netherlands Arend van Oosten
Russia Victor Zapara
Sweden Christer Hartman (Grattis Christer!)
UK Artem Kolomiyets

Det finns tyvärr ingen hemsida för arrangemanget.
En detalj i sammanhanget är att Xujiandongs namn är en del i den arrangerande shogiklubbens namn, Shanghai Xujiandong Shogi Club. Är han kanske en sponsor personligen eller är det hans privata shogiklubb?